Tuesday, March 1, 2016

#THISCRAFTYLIFE Project

March is National Crafting Month.  We want to see your craft!  What do you do in your crafty life?  Do you knit, crochet, paint, scrapbook, make cards, atc's, upcycles, DIY's, what is your passion.

Share your projects with us, inspire others to try what you do or to just get started making something!

When you make a project this month, share it on social media, any platform and hashtag it with #thiscraftylife we will then be able to search for the projects and see them all together.  Melody and I will be liking photos, videos and more that you share.  We will also add them to a playlist where we can.  Also, share them on our facebook group, we love inspiration there!

On the March 28th show we will invite some of you to be on and talk about your #thiscraftylife project.






Go Visit our Guests today...

Georgia Carl at Georgia's Crafty Creation

And Tracy Wellman at Country Charm by Tracy

Check out her video on the Carrots 

And Shirley Barker

Also Discussed on the show How to get the most out of Youtube






Here is the Entry for the Giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway



12 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great show, Maymay and Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the crafts you shared,this is such a great show, I miss it live on Monday's because I usually visit my son, but its great to watch anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, forgot to say, WOW Shirley, Georgia, and Tracy, LOVE LOVE love your beautiful card, flowers and carrots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! It was fun and I was honored to be on the show! wow!

      Delete
  4. First time joining in live but enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of Texas peeps today!...thanks for sparking our creativity! I'm going to try out Shirley's curly flower and attempt a bluebonnet. They are beautiful this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time I made it live, but only the 2nd 1/2. Thanks for bringing some great guests to the show. Really want to try those flowers. Love the cards too. I hope Georgia has a tutorial video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching you great crafters and special guests have lerned many great ideas--thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a blessing it was to get picked to be on the show! I'm still in awe! :)

    ReplyDelete