
Join us for our next show, Monday April 11th at Noon Eastern time.
Our guest will be Jenny Barnett Rohrs, a craft product reviewer, co-host of Hands-On Crafts For Kids PBS tv show, an HSN presenter, craft designer, wife and mom. She will give you the honest scoop on craft products, share tips, answer your crafty questions, and share fun tutorials. You can find Jenny on youtube at CrashTestDummies!
You can also find Jenny on
Periscope, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and her website.
Mark your calendars to watch us live here and chat with us!
Periscope, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and her website.
Mark your calendars to watch us live here and chat with us!
Check Out Jenny's Show on PBS Crafts For Kids
http://www.craftsforkids.com/
http://www.pbs.org/parents/crafts-for-kids/
https://www.youtube.com/user/PBSParentsPicks/featured
One Little Tag Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/OneLittleTag2016/
Like Jenny's Craft Hoarders Page https://www.facebook.com/CraftHoarders/?fref=ts
Join Melody's Craft Hoarders Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/CraftHoarders/
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWatch show today it was great learned a lot, thanks so much. Trying to enter contest but no where to put in secret word
ReplyDeletethere is a rafflecopter app at bottom of post, maybe give it a min to load.
DeleteThanks Melody it worked 🤗
Deleteok I think I fixed it now
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome show....I had a blast LOL tons and so enjoyed the Craftabulous Gab Fest...what a way to put some extra Fabulosity in my day!! THE QUAD ROCKS
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun broadcast!! I have to agree with one of the other viewers, 3 of my favorite crafty ladies in one place....AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteenjoyed the show so much! lot of awesome crafty tips. lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteI love these shows I wish I could see them all. Since I can't I guess I'm the dummy, haha...so happy to find out about craft test dummies. Thank you for great info.
ReplyDeleteGreat show!
ReplyDelete