Monday, February 15, 2016

This Crafty Life LIVE Episode 9 with Gareth and Blake!


Wow!  What a fun show and so much to talk about now!  I will do my best to add all the links to everything we talked about today.  If I miss anything let me know!

First our guests...

 
Gareth: 
YouTube:  https://goo.gl/xcHsSm
Gareth's Store:   https://goo.gl/jp6bhI
Gareth is offering our viewers a 15% discount in his store from now till Midnight on February 16th  the code is TCLL15



Blake: 
YouTube:  https://goo.gl/f4xdgG
His Website:  https://goo.gl/06Be2y
Blake's Felt Flowers:  https://goo.gl/7Os55h
Blake's Miniatures:  https://goo.gl/p5QWKR



heART Scripture Stamp Club:  http://goo.gl/UHxVxq

Upcoming LIVE show:  How to Make the Most of your YouTube Watching https://youtu.be/fmsfrOrlEOs

Remember the secret word and enter it into the giveaway posted on our blog!
You can win:
£10.00 to G's Embellishment Emporium
$15.00 to Maymay Made It
5 Packs of Digital Paper from Melody Lane Designs
a Rafflecopter giveaway


4 comments:

  1. This was such a fun show today! Thank you for having Gareth and Blake as your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome show. I always learns so much. Who won the give away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big CONGRATS to Jenny V!!! What an awesome prize from an awesome show! How will you ever pick?!?!?
    Blessings & bunnie-hugs from R.I.,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete