Our guest will be Iliana Myska, the creator of the MISTI! Iliana has been paper crafting since 2001. She initially started card-making when she was asked to serve on the Women’s Ministry. By agreeing to be in charge of the Card Ministry, Iliana began a new journey. Using her scrap booking supplies to embellish premade card bases, her addiction to crafting grew into stamping.
CRICUT http://bit.ly/1JY6kSN 40% off supplies, cartridges are $19.99 Use Code HAPPYCRAFTING to get 10% off and free shipping! Don't forget your extra 10% off per Membership to Cricut Access and Cricut Circle.
EXPRESSIONS VINYL http://bit.ly/1YJaGP6 15% off outdoor vinyl with code LEAPDAY2016
Enter to Win a Cricut HERE
Friday Nights Artist Lives 9mEST https://blab.im/olivosartstudio
Follow Maymay https://blab.im/MaymayMadeIt
Follow Melody https://blab.im/MelodyLane815
Crafty Coffee Talk https://blab.im/CraftsByTwo

Great show today!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the MISTI ..........what a helpful tool !
ReplyDeleteIncredible! I hope I found the right place!
ReplyDeleteIncredible! I hope I found the right place!
ReplyDeleteINCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great
ReplyDeleteWould LOVE to have a MISTI! TY for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteLOVE my misti :-}
ReplyDeleteThe Misti looks like a great tool..
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting a MISTI for so long now! Now y'all just sealed the deal!
ReplyDeleteThanks for such a fun show!
-Val
Loved the video! Thank you also for the comments about the ways crafting can help us with whatever "issues" we may be facing at the time. I also use crafting as another "self help" tool when anxiety, stress or other problems seem too overwhelming to handle at the moment. Along with prayer, crafting has seen me through some difficult times.. and your upbeat, happy videos are always a pleasure to watch.. hugs
ReplyDelete