Monday, December 14, 2015

This Crafty Life LIVE show December 14th, 2015 Guest: Richard Garay



We had a great show today if you missed it you can watch it here.

To enter the drawing you must watch the video and include the secret word in the Raffle Copter entry form below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

In today's show:
Crafty news..what's happening in and around our crafting community.

Crafty Guest:
Richard Garay founder of Fun Stampers Journey Go visit him at http://www.funstampersjourney.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/FunStampersJourneyFS
www.RichardGaray.com

Melody and Maymay are participating in the Made by Mommy challenge that will be on Youtube on December 19th, be sure to subscribe to Made by Mommy to see that!

Made By Mommy https://www.youtube.com/user/mbmcrafts

Maymay has a giveaway going that ends tonight at 11:59pm, go the link below to enter the giveaway.  There will be 3 prize winners and the prize is full of crafty goodies!

Maymaymadeit.blogspot.com

Sweet Stamp Shop, Meloday Lane and Crafts By Two are hosting a meet and greet and craft class!  Learn about Copics and clear stamping.  Get your tickets quickly!

Tickets to Class in CA Meet Melody Lane, Crafts By Two & Nicole Rixon of Sweet Stamp Shop.
http://bit.ly/1Z8mdcQ

Melody made sticker downloads for the show, you can download the free file and make stickers for your planner or calendars so you won't miss an episode!

Planner reminder stickers.

Just for fun, this is the video of the girl glittering Santa's beard!  To cute!

Glitter Beard by BlueEyed Jackson https://youtu.be/daoPYsFkHgg


The dimensions for the box Maymay Made Live on the show today are here as well as her tutorial for the 12x12 box from her channel. 


Santa Box

These are the dimensions for the Santa Box Maymay showed in Crafty Corner today.

For the 8.5 x 11 box:
1 sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of heavy card stock
1 1 1/4 inch x 6 inch piece of black card stock
1 1 1/2 inche x 1 3/4 inch piece of silver glitter card stock
1 1inch square black card stock
1 2 inch x 6 1/2 inch piece of white card stock

For the 12x12 inch box:
1 12x 12 inch piece of red card stock
1 1 3/4 x 6 3/4 inch piece of black card stock
1 2x2 inch square of glitter card stock
1 1 3/4 x 1 1/4 inch piece of black card stock
1 2 x 9 inch piece of white card stock

Be sure to join our Facebok group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThisCraftyLifeLive/ so you never miss an update!

Subscribe to Maymay at www.youtube.com/maymaymadeit
And Melody Lane at www.youtube.com/melodylane

Thanks so much for watching today!  Our next show is on December 28th and will feature Kim Maycraft of Made by Mommy and our families!

5 comments:

  1. Great show today! Maymay, I empathize with your fear of glitter. Mine comes from when I was teaching preschool. Let us know how the one your viewer recommended turns out. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really an amazing video. My first time watching you live guys and I love it. Hope all your wishes become true in this new year. Xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the questions and so cool that you interviewed Richard Garay about his new Retail line and Fun Stampers Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the show. I may be signing up in January when it is half off. I want to take a look at the products. I watched this show on the way home from work. A great way to end a stressful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved today's show! I LOVE glitter :) I add it to tons of my cards and projects. I took a peek at Fun Stampers Journey catalog and really liked what I saw so I will be starting the year off becoming part of his family!! Excited...
    Melody I'm also super excited about the planner and will be going to print out the show reminders later...thank you Melody! You guys Rock and enjoy the show!!
    Thank you.... :)

    ReplyDelete